With every gift hamper, we include a complimentary gift card for your personal message to the recipient. Finding the right words can sometimes be difficult, but here’s some tips and ideas.
It’s a good idea to keep your message clear and concise, but the one thing customers forget to do more than anything, is sign the card from who it’s from, so they know who to thank!
Birthday Gift Messages
- Wishing you all the very best for today and in the future. Have a wonderful birthday!
- Hope your birthday is just the beginning of a year full of happiness! Happy Birthday!
- The Best Birthday Wishes for my Bestie!
- May your birthday be as awesome as you are.
- Hope you have a birthday that is as cool as you.
- May all your birthday wishes come true on your special day!
- Hoping your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that’s why it’s called a present. Enjoy your day!
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake and have a party. Enjoy your day!
Get Well Wishes
- Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- Come back soon! We miss you!
- Thinking of you during this time, take it easy and enjoy the rest while you can.
- Sending our wishes for a fast recovery
- We hope this gift will brighten your room in the hospital and cheer your spirits
- Please accept this gift with our sincere wishes for a fast and complete recovery
- Hoping this gift brightens not only your day, but your spirits as well.
- We miss you! Everybody has had to double-up and work overtime to accomplish what you used to do. Get Well Soon!
- Sending all our love and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
New Baby Greetings
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby girl/boy!
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new family member!
- Babies are wonders, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
- Congratulations! A precious new baby ... to fill you with love.
- Just to let you know we share in the celebration of the beautiful new life you have created! Congratulations to you both!
- Our thoughts are with you in this time of sadness
- Sending our deepest sympathy to you and your family at this difficult time
- May the love that surrounds you be a source of comfort
- We are saddened by the death of ……., you have our most sincere sympathy
- With great personal sorrow, I extend my heartfelt sympathy
- We are grieved to hear of your loss, if there is anything at all we can do to help please let us know
- May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead.
Love & Anniversary
- Happy Anniversary to my darling wife/husband/partner
- All my love, forever
- Love, Hugs and Kisses
- Just to say I love you
- Thank you for another wonderful year!
- Just because I Love You
- Congratulations on your anniversary! Wishing you many more happy years ahead.
Thank You,Congratulations, Good Luck
- Congratulations & best wishes for your continued success!
- Congratulations on the purchase of your new home!
- Goodbye & Goodluck, we wish you success in your new venture/position
- Congratulations on your wedding, wishing you both every happiness in the years to come.
- There are not enough words to express my gratitude, so please accept this gift and my sincere thanks.
- I hope you enjoy this gift and know that your kindness will be remembered forever.
- Thank you just isn’t enough! You’re the best!!
- Congratulations on your shining moment! We're sure there will be many more!
- Merry Christmas and best wishes for year ahead.
- Seasons Greeting to you and all your family
- Merry Christmas from all the team at ...
- Best wishes for the Christmas Season
- Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season
- Season's Greetings
- Wishing you and your family and safe and happy Christmas and all the best for the new year
- Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year
Sorry or Apology Gift Message
- We appreciate your patience during this time,
- We are sorry about the error and hope that it didn’t cause any great inconvenience.
- You are certainly justified in being frustrated about our blunder, please accept this gift and accept our apologies
- Please accept this gift as a token of an apology, and rest assure that nothing similar will occur again.
- Our sincere apologies
- Happy Valentines Day! From your valentine…
- Roses are red, Violets are blue, my favourite Valentine will always be you!
- Thank you for the memories of yesterday, for the happiness today, and the promise of all tomorrows! Happy Valentine's Day!
- All of my heart, I send to you. All of my life, I'll spend with you. I love you!
- I love you today, as I did from the start. I'll love you forever, with all of my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best Mum in the world! We love you!
- Thank you being there Mum, Happy Mother’s Day
- Happy Father’s Day to the best Dad in the world! We love you!
- Thank you being there Dad, Happy Father’s Day