What information does Gifts to a Door collect?
To enable Gifts to a Door to provide a quality gift delivery service, we collect information to allow us to complete your order. This information may include:
- Your email address, your name, contact details, credit card details and company information.
- The gift recipient contact and delivery address details and personal message for the gift card.
- Information you provide when you send a message to us via phone, email or social media.
- Contact information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter or enter competitions.
- Information about your use of our services, which includes but not limited to your browsing information (such as your IP address and browser type) and data about your computer (such as your operating system and software installed on your computer).
How does Gifts to a Door collect information?
We gather information you submit when you create a login, browse gift hampers, contact our team with enquiries, participate in competitions or promotions.
A ‘cookie’ is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour. Use of ‘cookies’ allows a website to tailor its configuration to your needs and preferences. Although ‘cookies’ do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number), they do allow collection of identifiable information. You can accept or decline cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that choosing to decline cookies may not allow you to make full use of the features of our website.
How does Gifts to a Door use and store the gathered information?
When ordering from Gifts to a Door we gather information such as your name, contact details and credit card details. This information allows us to complete your transaction and provide a quality service to you. Your email address and personal details are kept in the strictest confidence. Your information is processed at our office at Clontarf, Brisbane. Third parties such as Google and Eway may process some of your information on our behalf. Your payment details are processed securely through Eway, we do not retain your credit card details. We are dedicated in ensuring that all information you provide to us is secured by appropriate physical and electronic measures and will not be sold by us to any third party.